We are a Christ-exalting fellowship made of Bible-loving and Bible-obedient believers, part of Ichthus Christian Fellowship
Founder & Lead Pastor
Co-founder & Lead Pastor
Church Planting and Discipleship
At Jesus the Prince of Peace Church we want to meet you where you are in your faith life and help you take the next steps towards growing an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. Our church is here to serve God by serving others.
We hope our website will help you learn about our loving and caring community — Here you can find information about our ministries, have get access to our weekly sermons and teachings, and get directions to our church hall. More importantly, we hope through this website to get to know you!
The Lord Jesus Christ
- Who he is
- What he did
- What he taught
The Great Commission
- Preaching the good news
- Healing the sick
- Setting people free from bondages
Statement of Faith
Cornerstones of our Faith
- We accept the revelation of the triune God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and confess the historic faith of the Gospel therein set forth.
- We here assert doctrines which they regard as crucial to the understanding of the faith, and which should issue in mutual love, practical Christian service and evangelistic concern.
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration of the Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The substitution sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers, who form the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.